ShibaSoku Legal Information
Shibasoku Co.,Ltd ("Shibasoku") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal use. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (hereafter collectively called "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not use, reproduce and download (hereafter collectively called "Use") such copyrighted works except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Shibasoku and another author who is authorized as copyright owner by copyright law.
2. Shibasoku neither warrants nor represents that your Use of materials on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Shibasoku.
3. You may Use materials on the Site for non-commercial, personal Use only provided you keep intact all copyright notices and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited to modify, distribute, perform, transmit or publicly display the materials on the Site.
4. Nothing shall be construed to license any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the Site. Shibasoku makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy of the materials on the Site.
5. YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE AND ALL RESULTS DERIVED FROM THE USE AND BROWSING ARE AT YOUR RISK. NEITHER SHIBASOKU NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Shibasoku shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment on account of your access to, Use of, or browsing in the Site or your Using of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio displayed on the Site.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereafter collectively called "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Shibasoku and others.
7. Shibasoku is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site.
8. Shibasoku may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound